Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC Plastical||Power:||22 Watt|
|Voltage:||AC 90-265V||LED Qty:||120pcs SMD2835|
All PVC SMD LED Tube Light Economical 22 Watt 60cm AC180-265V 2000 lumens with Frosted Cover
1) Power:9 Watt
2) Voltage : AC180-265V
3) Size : Ø26*600mm
4) Lumen flux: 750±10% lm
5) CRI: ≥70
6) Lifespan : 50000hrs
7) Warranty : 2-3 years
8) Main material : PVC Plastic
T8 LED Tube Component
1. Power Supply
2. PC cover top case / All in one Glass Cover
3. Aluminum plate Light board
4. Aluminum groove bottom case
5. LED Bulb chip
1) High quality built-in isolated power supply
2) Use the most mature international well-know LED SMD 3014 as the led urce , which can ensure the led tube brightness and long lifetime , also can reduce the light decay .
3) Use the high quality aluminum PBC for LED’s better hear dissipation
4) High-grade PC cover with nice light transmittance(>95%) , transparent PC cover and frosted PC cover are available
5) CRI(standard procucts)>80
6) Ambient temperature :-20℃-40℃ , surface temperature :42℃-45℃
7) No mercury , lead or other hazardous materials , no radiation , no electromagnetic radiation , no frequency flash , instant startup , no hurting eyes
8) This product meet the standard of CE , RoHS , TUV , certification
|Rated Power:||22 Watt|
|Input Voltage & Frequency:||AC180-265V|
|Color Rendering Index:||≥70|
|Color Temperture:||3000K-4500K 4500K-5500K 5500K-6500K|
Features of Product:
LED T8 tubes are long-lasting, high-quality lighting alternatives to fluorescent tube lights. Perfect for office lighting, school lighting, hospital lighting, factory lighting, and more,
This LED T8 tube has 120pcs LEDs (2835 SMD) with an output of 2000 lumens. LEDs in this T8 tube emit a wide beam angle of natural white (4500K) or cool white (6000K) illumination without the green hue or flickering that is common in fluorescent lighting.
This powerful, energy-efficient LED light uses just 9 watts of power—significantly less than the 18 watts that would be consumed by an equivalent fluorescent tube light. And with no required ballasts and a life expectancy of 50,000 hours—5 times as long as fluorescent tubes—the LED light tube reduces costly repairs, disposal fees, and the need for replacements. This tube contains no mercury and is in accordance with CE and FCC testing standards in addition to being UL classified.
Production view :
How to Buy: T8 LED Fluorescent Replacement Tubes
Choosing the right LED fluorescent replacement tube can be confusing due to the myriad of product types and installation options. We at smd-ledtubelight.com have created this guide to assist in the process and help you make the right choice for your specific projects.
How Do I Choose the Right LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Option For Me?
The first and most important step in choosing which product is right for you is to decide on the installation method you would like to use. The installation method will largely vary on what type of existing fixture technology you have.To figure out what you currently have installed, it is best to remove a bulb from the fixture and read the markings on the end. This will reveal a lot about your current fluorescent tube and usually indicate if the bulb is T8.If no markings are available, the size in diameter of the tube is the easiest way to determine the type you have installed.
T8 tubes are 1-inch in diameter and T5 tubes are 5/8 inch. the remainder of this discussion will not be of use in terms of helping retrofit this application. Now that you know what type of tubes you have, the next key is to understand the type of ballast. In general, T8 use electronic ballasts and magnetic ballasts. Opening the fixture and examining the ballast will give you the ultimate answer as to what type of ballast you have.
Any query about LED Lighting, Feel free to contact us please
Your Sales Consultant
+86 13826587106 (Whatapp)
CE RoHS TUV PSE SAA UL CUL