Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||AC 100~240V||Frequency Range:||50~60Hz|
EFG-TD125-15W with CE ROHS 50000 hours LED Ceiling Downlights
|Name||EFG-TD125-15W01||Applicaiton||Gallery, Hospital, Hotel, Kitchen, Meeting Room, Museum, Office, Restaurant, School, Shopping Mall, Sitting Room|
|Color Temperature||3000/4000/5000K||Input voltage||AC100-240V|
|Lumens||1260-1440lm||light body & Lampshade||Aluminum Alloy|
|Frequency Range||50-60Hz||Working Environment Temperature||-30 degree to 55degree|
|Power Factor||more than 0.9||Net weight(kg)||0.67|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80||Life Span||more than 30000hours|
1. Energy saving, environmental friendly, No UV or IR radiation
2. Anti-shock, anti-moisture, no glare, no strobe light, protecting your eyes
3. Imported light source, high brightness
4. Instant on, no warm up time required
5. High intensity and stability, no maintenance cost
6. Easy installation can be installed in ceilings, walls and other place
(1) Will my LED come with a guarantee?
Yes. Here at IENON we pride ourselves on being customer focused, right down to the smallest detail. Why would anyone be any different? This means that our products are covered by a three year guarantee.
(2) What is the payment terms?
T/T, L/C, Western Union,etc.
(3) Do you have disount for your products?
Discount will be offered according to order quantities.
(4) What is colour temperature?
IENON's LED Lighting offer lamps in warm, natural, pure and cool white with colour temperatures measured in Kelvin (K). The lower the colour temperature is, the warmer the light given by the LED:
Warm white = 2700K-3200K
Natural white = 4000K-4500K
Pure white = 5000K-5500K
Cool white = 6000K-6500K
(5) What is CRI?
CRI is a figure which feedback the real objects colors. Higher CRI with higher cost, but there are some suppliers write a high data to attract clients, please note.
(6 ) What is the AC Voltage tolerance for our LED bulbs?
The AC voltage tolerance is +/- 10%
Super energy saving warm white 2.5 inches 3W Downlight LED Ceilling light.